Welcome to Our World-Building blog


Welcome! We weave dreams, some dark, some not, but all fantastic.

We are authors of Fantasy, Romance, and much more. Enter our infinite worlds....

On this blog, our visitors will find advice and opinion from published authors on much more than just world-building. We'll tell you in Craft and Opinion posts what we do, how we do it, and what we think works for us.

Authors with A-names post on the 1st of each month, B-names post on the 2nd, C-names on the 3rd etc.
The 29th, 30th, and 31st are free-for-all days.




Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dragon's Heart Book Video!



Here's is the book video I made up for Dragon's Heart, releasing soon at New Concepts Publishing! I made it myself on iMovie! I was actually quite proud that I figured out how to make the video since I didn't even know how to use iMovie at this point in time last week!
Enjoy!

~Marly
Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Grayson Reyes-Cole said...

This is a very intriguing trailer!

--grayson

Alisha said...

Wow! What a lovely trailer, Marly! Great job! Looks like you now know how to make your own trailers.

And the book sounds very original. And what a great cover!

Thanks for sharing this!

Donna Michaels said...

Great job, Marly!

Neat premise and the cover works so well.

I use Windows Movie Maker but thought I might try this one for the trailer I need to create within the next three weeks.

~Donna

Marly Mathews said...

Thanks, Grayson!

~Marly

Marly Mathews said...

Alisha,

You're so sweet! Thanks for watching the trailer! ;)

~Marly

Marly Mathews said...

Thanks, Donna! I really think the cover artist captured the feel of Dragon's Heart. I'm very pleased with it.

~Marly